Embedding Video's

Embedding a video
In our lesson today we had to show that we could embed a video into our blog. So we had to go on youtube and find a video that we wanted to upload onto our blog. I found the tribute to Paul Walker which is at the end of "Furious 7". We then had to go onto "share" which is located below the video. You then click on embed and copy the code it gives you. You then have to go onto your blog and click on "HTML" which is top left of the screen. You then want to copy the code that youtube gave you into the coding. When you click onto compose your video should be embedded.

Paul Walker's Tribute at the end of "Furious 7"


"I live my life a quarter mile at a time, I think that why we were brothers...... Because you did to. No matter where you are, whether its a quarter mile away or half way across the world. You will always be with me...... And you will always be my brother"
-Vin Diesel

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling"
-Paul Walker
#ForPaul

No comments:

Post a Comment