Audience

Audience
Q1.What do we mean when we use the word film?
I think of an independent film when I uses the world film. I think of a low budget film that has been recorded on poor cameras and has no good stars in it.

Do you think films is the same word as movie?
I associate movies with big blockbusters. Movies describes high budget films that have great storylines that will attract you and Hollywood's biggest stars. Movie seems more classy than film.

What do you think the word cinema means?
Cinema is where you go to showings of the film/Movie but have to pay for a ticket and popcorn. This is how cinemas and movies makes their money.

Q2. Top 10 Films
1. Never Back Down
2. 2 fast 2 furious
3. Matrix
4. Top Gun
5. Southpaw
6. The prestige
7. Prisoners
8. Men In Black 3
9. Never Back down 2
10. The Town


Q3. What film has stuck with you since you were a child?
Finding Nemo is a film that has stuck with me ever since I was a child. The morals of the film have never left me. Finding Nemo shows to never give up and this used to motivate me when I was younger. Finding Nemo also teaches you to keep family close. Also the colours used during the film was amazing. As a child the amazing use of colours really pulled me in.

Q4. How do you find out about a film?
I usually find out about a film from a friend or I find the trailer on YouTube. These are the two main ways I found out about a film.
What makes you want to see a film?
A really exciting trailer is what makes me want to see a film. If the trailer is exciting the film must be exciting. If the trailer is boring the film must be boring.
How do you know what to expect from a film?
You don't really know what to expect from a film. I look at the trailers and if the trailer is boring I wont go see the film. If I really like the look of a film I might look at the review. If the review is poor I may not go see it, but if it is good it will usually draw me to go see it.
What our you paying for when you buy a ticket or a DVD?
You are paying for the film they have just made e.g. cameras, microphones, tripods, vehicles, Actors and directors. By buying a ticket you help lower their costs.
Where can you watch films?
You can watch films in cinema or on a media platform such as Netflix or Amazon Prime


No comments:

Post a Comment