Doubled final edit



This was the final edit of Doubled. After lots of hours of chopping, changing and cut the footage and playing with sound we finally have the FINAL edit of Doubled. I'm very pleased with our end product and I couldn't of asked for a better team.

When we made our prelim we realised that we didn't record enough footage, so when it came to editing we just had to go with the footage we had. But this time round I remembered to over shoot. This gave me extra footage to play around with to give us the best end product.

The only thing I'm disappointed about it our titles. We ran out of time at the end which meant we couldn't be creative with our titles. This led to us using basic titles and placing them badly. This ruined the flow of the film.

But I felt like we had grasped the idea of a fast paced action film very well by having lots of shots in quick succession which led to a fast paced opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment